Saturday, January 02, 2016

Happy New Year!!! 2016 is HERE!!!

Happy new year
Source: Google



HELLO!!! WELCOME TO 2016!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I am so THRILLED about this New Year!!! Words can not begin to describe how excited I am!!!

I don't think I've ever been THIS excited about previous. I just know without a shadow of doubt that the Lord has some awesome things in store for us all! And I am determined to get it ALL while rejoicing...dancing...praising God...seeking God first...Giving attention to the Word...Obeying the Word...and being a blessing to others as I fulfill my purpose!

This year is very strategic, we must get it right from the start and we must ensure that we follow through. No more living on the roller coaster of unstable emotions, I am so over it! I hope you are too! This year, I plan on trusting God more, fellowshipping with him more, serving him more and loving him and others more! I invite you to join me on this journey, it may not always be easy or convenient but trust me, it will be worth it!

I have some exciting things that will be hitting the blog soon. First of all, the Lord laid it on my heart to feature the testimonies of people that have been through tough times and have overcome! The first one will be featured this month! If you'd like to share your testimony also, email me: destinationdestiny7@gmail.com...you can choose to be anonymous!

I will be featuring more original short stories...I hope you all enjoyed Iwalewa? I also will be featuring snippets of the first novel that I wrote...be expectant!

The next thing that God laid on my heart to do is to make counseling sessions (or life coaching sessions) available for those that desire them. By God's grace I was able to counsel a number of people that reached out to my as a result of reading this blog. It was a great privilege and I am humbled at the testimonies that have come from each session. I take out time to pray for each person receiving counsel as well as offering solutions by the leading of the Holy Spirit. No topic is off bounds: relationship issues, family issues, discovering purpose, choosing a career path, sexucal issues...name it! I am at your service! If you're in need of counseling , email me: destinationdestiny7@gmail.com. I look forward to communicating with you!

Lastly, I have an Instagram account for Destination Destiny! Please follow: destinationdestiny_mlmt

Before you go, kindly take the poll to the right of this post! I'd love to get some feedback from you! ***For those of you viewing the blog from a mobile device, you'll have to click on "view web version" at the end of the post to see the poll***

That's all for now, I look forward to a blissful 2016 with you all coming along for the ride! I believe God for the grace to share more as time goes along.

I love you all so much!!!


You're blessed!


- Bunmi



Wait before you go:




1. If you have not received Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, life won't make any sense, it will be cold and empty. You deserve more! Take a few minutes and click on the 'Come to Jesus' tab at the top of the page and be saved!


2. Please leave a comment below, I'd love to hear from you!



3. You can subscribe to this blog and receive email updates once a new post is published by entering your email address in the 'Follow by email' section located on the right of this post.


4. You can share this post or previous posts by clicking on the respective social media icon on the right.


5. Follow me on twitter @BunmiAdebiyi_


6. Like my page on facebook: Bunmi Adebiyi



7. Follow me on Instagram: destinationdestiny_mlmt


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to leave a comment or ask a question.