Friday, January 22, 2016

Destiny Testimonies: There is a Crown in your Crisis!

Hello Everyone!


Thanks for stopping by today! You are in for a treat!

As I stated on my first post for the year, we will be sharing testimonies on this blog. I love hearing or reading testimonies; I believe that they encourage us during tough times and the remind us of the faithfulness of God. Testimonies remind us that we're not alone; they help us to survive and keep our heads above water. If you would like to share your testimony here, please feel free to contact me: destinationdestiny7@gmail.com. For those that are private people, you can also choose to be anonymous.

*****
Favour Okechukwu is 23 years old; she is the oldest out of six children. She's currently a student at Howard University (My Alma Mater!). She is engaged to Mitchell Linton who is a Pharmacy student at Howard University. Favour loves jazz music, marvel comics, basketball (she is a Knicks fan!), she also loves competing in pageants and working out.


I met Favour a few years ago while I served as a volunteer at our former church's teenage ministry. She stood out from all of the other teenagers; there was just "something" about her. When I looked at Favour, I saw someone who had a passion for Christ, a strong young lady, and the epitome of determination. I admired her and we were able to work together on a few things before she left for college. Favour has a big family and I was privileged to work with some of her siblings at the teenage church as well. 


In 2013, Favour and her entire family suffered a great loss. Favour's mom passed away shortly after they discovered that she had been diagnosed with cancer. Here is her testimony, be blessed! 






You're blessed!


- Bunmi



Wait before you go:




1. If you have not received Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, life won't make any sense, it will be cold and empty. You deserve more! Take a few minutes and click on the 'Come to Jesus' tab at the top of the page and be saved!


2. Please leave a comment below, I'd love to hear from you!



3. You can subscribe to this blog and receive email updates once a new post is published by entering your email address in the 'Follow by email' section located on the right of this post.


4. You can share this post or previous posts by clicking on the respective social media icon on the right.


5. Follow me on twitter @BunmiAdebiyi_


6. Like my page on facebook: Bunmi Adebiyi


7. Follow me on Instagram: destinationdestiny_mlmt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to leave a comment or ask a question.