Hello there! Nice of you to stop by today!!!
Can you do me a big favor? Can you like, comment on and share this post? Please and thank you!
In today's post, I talk about a tough decision that I had to make aftergetting an interesting instruction from God. My pastor always says, "There's one battle that you should never win and that's choosing your Will over God's Will." In this season of my life, those words served as a guide. I had to forgo my desire to be independent for total dependence on God!
Read the more about it below:
With lots of love,
- Bunmi Adebiyi
Wait before you go:
1. If you have not received Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, life won't make any sense, it will be cold and empty. You deserve more! Take a few minutes and click on the 'Come to Jesus' tab at the top of the page and be saved!
2. Please leave a comment below, I'd love to hear from you!
3. You can subscribe to this blog and receive email updates once a new post is published by entering your email address in the 'Follow by email' section located on the right of this post.
4. You can share this post or previous posts by clicking on the respective social media icon on the right.
5. Follow me on twitter @BunmiAdebiyi_
6. Like my page on facebook: Bunmi Adebiyi
7. Follow me on Instagram: destinationdestinyblog