Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Be Prepared for the Fight!

1 Timothy 6:12
It is not wise to go to a fight unprepared. Chances of winning that fight will be slimmed. When it comes to preparing for a fight, you must be armed with the right weapon. It is wise to study the opponents track record and discover his weak points. The fight of faith is a good one because it is a guaranteed win. However to win, you must be prepared. How do you prepare for a the fight of faith? It's simple! You prepare by bulking up on the Word of God. Scriptures say that faith comes by the hearing of the Word of God.

The devil is ever ready to challenge your revelation of the Word of God. It's the same strategy that he used in the garden of Eden, it is the same strategy that he uses till now. Prepare for the good fight by getting the Word of God into your spirit. Keep the Word before your eyes, store it in your heart, let it play continuously in your ears, let it continuously be on your lips, stand on it- refuse to be moved (Proverbs 4:20-23).

Gather scriptures about your family, business, career, marriage, academics, relationships, children, relationship with God, finances, etc.; meditate on them and store them for further use. If you wait until the battle line is drawn, it may be too late; or your lack of preparation may extend the duration of the battle. 

So before the devil comes to challenge you again, be prepared...because he surely will come, he has nothing better to do (John 10:10). Select the choicest weapon- The Word of God and hold it up against him (Ephesians 6:10-18). Be firm, refuse to be shaken up and watch him scurry away in defeat! Are you ready to fight?

Confession: In the name of the Lord Jesus, I declare that I meditate on the Word of God day and night. I keep the Word in the midst of my heart, it dwells in me richly. I fight the good fight and I am victorious! Amen.

Prayer starter: Heavenly father, I come to you today; I ask that as I give attention to your Word, that you give me revelation knowledge, wisdom and understanding. Amen


You're blessed!


- Bunmi



Wait before you go:




1. If you have not received Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, life won't make any sense, it will be cold and empty. You deserve more! Take a few minutes and click on the 'Come to Jesus' tab at the top of the page and be saved!


2. Please leave a comment below, I'd love to hear from you!



3. You can subscribe to this blog and receive email updates once a new post is published by entering your email address in the 'Follow by email' section located on the right of this post.


4. You can share this post or previous posts by clicking on the respective social media icon on the right.


5. Follow me on twitter @BunmiAdebiyi_


6. Like my page on facebook: Bunmi Adebiyi


7. Follow me on Instagram: destinationdestiny_mlmt


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to leave a comment or ask a question.