Friday, December 25, 2015

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!




Hello Everyone,

I want to wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! 
As we enjoy all the family time, gifts and yummy food let's remember that JESUS is the reason for the season. Let's remember to celebrate him today and everyday and to thank him for his precious-one-in-a-lifetime-sacrifice.

It has been an interesting year for me and I thank God for his faithfulness through it all.

I also want to thank you. You all have been a vital part of this year, THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!

I started this blog in the beginning of this year, as an instruction from the Lord. I was hesitant and unsure about how it would all pan out, but I am grateful to God for making a success! I am humbled when I realize that people from all around the world take time out to read this blog. I am amazed when I see people from the United States, Kenya, Nigeria, Canada, Netherlands, Germany, Jamaica, Peru, Poland, United Kingdom, India, Russia, and Slovakia visiting the blog! All Glory to God!!! A special shout out to you all! I've always dreamt of traveling all around the world...enjoying all that God has created and preaching the gospel...I am grateful to God that my words have gone ahead of me, it's only a matter of time before I show up in a city near you! Can I get an Amen??? AMEN!!!

The year 2016 is almost here and I am so so so so excited!!! I just know that the Lord is set to do amazingly awesome things in our lives. I can wait to hear your testimonies and share mine with you!!!

I have some great plans for this blog in 2016, and I pray that you'll continue this take this journey of destiny with me. 


As the year draws to an end, I declare that the Shalom (peace) of the Lord will your portion...nothing missing and nothing broken. I pray that the joy of the Lord will full your hearts and that this joy will know no bounds. I pray that the Lord perfects ALL that concerns you, I pray that he crowns this year with goodness for you. And as 2016 approaches, I declare it will be one of your best years yet! Much more than you can ask for or imagine is what the good Lord will do for you, you will laugh, dance, sing a new song, and rejoice throughout 2016! You will stand perfect and complete and all the Will of God! Amen!!!

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! THANK YOU!


You're blessed!


- Bunmi



Wait before you go:




1. If you have not received Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, life won't make any sense, it will be cold and empty. You deserve more! Take a few minutes and click on the 'Come to Jesus' tab at the top of the page and be saved!


2. Please leave a comment below, I'd love to hear from you!



3. You can subscribe to this blog and receive email updates once a new post is published by entering your email address in the 'Follow by email' section located on the right of this post.


4. You can share this post or previous posts by clicking on the respective social media icon on the right.


5. Follow me on twitter @BunmiAdebiyi_


6. Like my page on facebook: Bunmi Adebiyi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to leave a comment or ask a question.