Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Stop Hiding! Shine!!!

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to all my new readers and welcome back to my consistent readers! Love you all!!!


While I was in the place of prayer, my heart cried out for a change in the world. It cried out for an end to: senseless crimes, destruction, violence, terrorism, the glorification of sexual immorality, the attempt to redefine marriage, identity crisis, incurable diseases, poverty, lack, etc.

As I prayed earnestly, the Lord began to speak to my heart. He told me that he has done his part, he told me that ball is in the court of his children, the members of his body. He reminded me that nothing catches him by surprise, he is the all-knowing God. That is why Jesus was able to utter "it is finish" on the cross. Furthermore, Jesus was risen from the dead to confirm our victory over the world.

He saw these days...the end times, from the very beginning, that it why is he called the alpha and omega. That is why he sent his Word to prepare and empower us...for this time. He sent his Word so that we would be aware of who is, who we are in him and what he intends to do through us.

These words dropped in my heart as I continued to pray:



Darkness is never the issue.
The issue is that the light refuses to shine.
Darkness represents death, Light represents life! 
God dealt with darkness in the beginning , when he uttered "Let there be LIGHT!" Darkness fled forever.  

So stop complaining about the darkness in the world, 
be the light of the world that you were created to be.


Light is greater darkness
Light carries power
Light effects changes
Light is the answer to the world's problems


We are that light 
Take your place
Arise and shine 


The body of Christ is God's light house
Created to stand out
Created to stand up
Created to rule and reign
Created to have dominion 


Follow the steps of Jesus
Show the world who your father is 
Walk in the consciousness that the enemy is under feet
Maintain your position, you are above only
Walk according to God's Will, in line with his Word


That's how to shine
The Word of God is the light of men
The Word lives in us, it is the sustenance of our life 
The Word is the source of all things 


Stop hiding

 Be bold as a lion

The glory of the Lord is your covering 
The glory makes the difference 
The glory is what qualifies you
Shine in that glory!


Reference scriptures: Isaiah 60; John 1:1-4; Matthew 5:13-16


I pray that you were blessed and encouraged by those words just as I much I was!



You're blessed!


- Bunmi



Wait before you go:




1. If you have not received Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, life won't make any sense, it will be cold and empty. You deserve more! Take a few minutes and click on the 'Come to Jesus' tab at the top of the page and be saved!


2. Please leave a comment below, I'd love to hear from you!



3. You can subscribe to this blog and receive email updates once a new post is published by entering your email address in the 'Follow by email' section located on the right of this post.


4. You can share this post or previous posts by clicking on the respective social media icon on the right.


5. Follow me on twitter @BunmiAdebiyi_


6. Like my page on facebook: Bunmi Adebiyi





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to leave a comment or ask a question.