Sunday, March 01, 2015

Faith, Our Access

Romans 5:2(KJV)

By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

In the previous devotional, we spoke about the grace of God. In this post, we'll discuss how to gain access into this grace.

According to the above scripture, faith is needed to access God's grace. 

Faith says, "God I absolutely trust you with every part of my life without a shadow of doubt whatsoever. Even when opposing circumstances arise, I will still trust you." 

Faith is not wishing or hoping God will do it while having a plan b, c, and d. Faith is absolute trust in God. It is a no doubt, fear, or worry zone.

For every believer, it was God's grace that saved us (Ephesians 2:5-8), it is a gift. However we had to play a role in receiving this gift, by releasing our faith. We had to believe that Jesus was rised from the dead and confess his lorship over our lives (Romans 10:8-10).

Faith is strictly based on the Word of God (Romans 10:17). As my pastor says, "Faith begins where the Will of God is known." The Word of God is his Will.

Simply put, you can't have faith for what you have not laid hold of in God's Word. 

Nothing is impossible to the man or woman who has place their faith in God (Matthew 17:20), he/she pleases God (Hebrews 11:6). There is no way that one can please God with his/her faith in him and live an ordinary life. God will show up and show out for whoever puts his total trust in him.

When you trust God, his grace has you covered, like a limitless credit card you can swipe it anytime a need arises...you can only swipe a card when you believe (faith) that there are funds (grace) available. 

Why don't you give it a try? Believe in God's grace. Release your faith for something that you desire today. Remember not to allow fear, worry, or doubt because it will void your transaction. Keep believing until there is a manifestation. If it's in his Word, you can see it in your world...just believe!

Confession: Father, in the name of Jesus I trust you. Your Word says there's nothing impossible for those that put there faith in you. Therefore I trust you to meet all my needs by your grace. Amen.

Prayer Starter: In the name of Jesus, I come to you today father and ask that you ---mention need--- according to your grace. My faith is in you, I won't be anxious. I believe, therefore I receive this very thing. Amen

You're blessed!

-Bunmi

Wait before you go:

1. Please leave a comment below, I'd love to hear from you!

2. You can subscribe to this blog and receive email updates once a new post is published by entering your email address in the 'Follow by email' located on the right of this post.



3. If you have any suggestions or personal questions that you'd like for me to address, please fill out the contact form on the right of this post and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

4. You can share this post and all previous posts on facebook, twitter, etc by clicking on the respective social media icon on the right of this post.


3 comments:

  1. God is good... I need this right now and thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he is! You're very welcome, thanks for reading. God bless you!

      Delete
  2. God is good... I need this right now and thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to leave a comment or ask a question.