Friday, June 10, 2016

Big Dreams are Good Dreams!

A few weeks ago I asked myself a question, "Are my dreams too big?"  It was a question that had been on my mind for some time prior to then. You see, I have big dreams...really really big-gigantic-massive dreams. If I compare myself and all that have at this moment to what I see in my dreams, it wouldn't stand a chance. 

As that question wandered in my mind, I heard a still small voice that stopped me in my tracks.

"No they're not, I gave them to you."

That voice can with power, peace and comfort. It was voice of my father...the keeper of my dreams.

It is not a sin to have big dreams. You have a big GOD who does big things. And he gives big dreams! He does everything in GRAND STYLE! Your dreams are just a starting point with God...the tip of the iceberg.

Ephesians 3:20-21New King James Version (NKJV)
20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, 21 to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.
You see he is able to do exceedingly, abundantly and above what you ask or even imagine!!!

Yes dreams do come true! They come true as you learn to partner with the one that gave you them. Your dreams are fulfilled as you walk in the path that God has paved for you. Choosing to go any other way will lead to nightmares (Proverbs 3:5).

God wants us to have much more than just what we need, he knows that we have wants. And that's okay with him.

Psalm 37:4New King James Version (NKJV)                         
Delight yourself also in the Lord,
And He shall give you the desires of your heart.

God is delighted when you obey his commandment of love (John 13:34), he is delighted when we trust him absolutely (Hebrews 11:6), he is delighted when we seek or put him first (Matthew 6:33), and he is delighted when we follow his plan for our lives (Matthew 5:14-16). 

Your dreams are not far-fetched; you deserve the finer things in life because you are royalty (1 Peter 2:9Revelation 1:6). It is natural for a king to desire and have the best of all things. Yes you can have it all because your father owns it all! 

Have you ever walked into a store and the item that catches your eye is the one of the most expensive things there? It happens to me all the time! It's okay to like and desire nice things; it only becomes an issue if we allow those desires to overwhelm us.

God has a way and it's called the blessing. When we learn to work the blessing and stop working for money, we will attract wealth and riches. God is the one who can truly teach us how to prosper (Isaiah 48:17); he is the originator of prosperity. 

So follow him, allow his Word to seep into the crevices of your heart and walk in the light of it. Prosperity is not a result of hard work; it is a result of revelation. 

Your dreams aren't too big! Big dreams are good dreams! So keep dreaming, and follow Jesus as he will usher you into the manifestation of them!


You're blessed!


- Bunmi



Wait before you go:




1. If you have not received Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, life won't make any sense, it will be cold and empty. You deserve more! Take a few minutes and click on the 'Come to Jesus' tab at the top of the page and be saved!


2. Please leave a comment below, I'd love to hear from you!



3. You can subscribe to this blog and receive email updates once a new post is published by entering your email address in the 'Follow by email' section located on the right of this post.


4. You can share this post or previous posts by clicking on the respective social media icon on the right.


5. Follow me on twitter @BunmiAdebiyi_

6. Like my page on facebook: Bunmi Adebiyi


7. Follow me on Instagram: destinationdestiny_mlmt\


2 comments:

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to leave a comment or ask a question.