Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Destiny Testimonies: Faith for Fertility

Source: Google


"In a survey of married women, the CDC found that 1.5 million women in the US (6%) are infertile (Source: National Survey of Family Growth, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention [CDC] 2006-2010). Twenty-five percent of infertile couples have more than one factor that contributes to their infertility (Source: American Society for Reproductive Medicine [ASRM] 1996-2016)."
But here's the good news! The truth and nothing but the truth!


No one shall suffer miscarriage or be barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days (Exodus 23:26 AMP)

He honors the childless wife in her home; he makes her happy by giving her children. Praise the Lord! (Psalm 113:9 GNT)

You shall be blessed above all peoples; there will be no male or female barren (childless, infertile) among you or among your cattle. (Deuteronomy 7:14 AMP)

As a member of the body of Christ this is your reality. Regardless of what the doctor's report says, the bible (which is the truth) says NONE SHALL BE BARREN!

Today I bring you an amazing testimony by Mrs. Ijeoma Lasebikan. I met her a few years ago when I lived in Maryland; we attended the same church. I initially met her husband when we were both serving in the children's ministry. I went on to meet her when we were chosen along with a few other people to work on a church project.

She was always energetic, bubbly, and  full of life. Her husband was Mr. Cool, Calm, and Collected. They were both dedicated and passionate about serving in the house of the Lord. From my perspective, they were the perfect match and I admired their union.

I had no idea what they were facing behind closed doors. There wasn't the slightest hint of their struggles on the outside. This testimony reveals that faith indeed works! And that God's Word is true!
It is short and straight to the point but POWERFUL...enjoy!

This time last week I was preparing to return home from the hospital from having my first child. After 8 years of marriage, 7 miscarriages and countless procedures heaven answered all the prayers that had gone up on behalf of my husband Lakunle Lash and I. I'm so full of joy and in awe and thanks to God. And also thankful to everyone who prayed for us, prayed with us, encouraged us, and spoke into our lives. I'm thankful to God for these 2 testimonies, first my son and second through it all like the song by Tremaine Hawkins we never lost our hope, we never lost our faith, we never lost our joy but most of all we never lost our praise! Never lose your praise regardless of what's happening around you continue to give your all to God, because He will do what he said He'll do!   #faithforfertility!!!!!!  - Ijeoma Lasebikan

Source: Google

Faith works...God answers prayers... Never loose your joy...keep praising...the is victory in the storm!

For all those that may be reading this and are going through the same thing, I pray that this encourages you. And I pray that God will surprise you with your own bundle (s) of joy before this year is over.

A special thanks to Mr. and Mrs. Lasebikan for giving me the opportunity to share their testimony.
If you have a testimony that you'd like to share please send me an email: destinationdestiny7@gmail.com.


You're blessed!


- Bunmi



Wait before you go:




1. If you have not received Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, life won't make any sense, it will be cold and empty. You deserve more! Take a few minutes and click on the 'Come to Jesus' tab at the top of the page and be saved!


2. Please leave a comment below, I'd love to hear from you!



3. You can subscribe to this blog and receive email updates once a new post is published by entering your email address in the 'Follow by email' section located on the right of this post.


4. You can share this post or previous posts by clicking on the respective social media icon on the right.


5. Follow me on twitter @BunmiAdebiyi_


6. Like my page on facebook: Bunmi Adebiyi



7. Follow me on Instagram: destinationdestiny_mlmt

4 comments:

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to leave a comment or ask a question.